- Are You Passionate About Helping Clients Thrive in Divorce and Custody Cases?
- Are You Committed to Lawyering With Integrity?
- Do You Love the Flexibility of Working From Home?
At Happy Even After Family Law, we are always looking to add rockstar attorneys to our growing team. We’re looking for someone who loves listening to people going through a difficult time to figure out what they really want so they can come out on the other side ready for their next chapter.
Or, maybe you are operating your own firm and are tired of wearing all of the hats such as chasing money, marketing, and dealing with other business problems. You just want to lawyer while someone does all the business stuff. Our firm is dedicated to providing the highest quality client experience in divorce and custody so that clients facing these difficult legal challenges come out on the other side happier and stronger.
If this resonates with you, this might be the ideal opportunity for you. We’re committed to making this a great culture to work in, delivering awesome service to clients, and to constantly improving as individuals and as a team. We have a clear business plan and a robust marketing model to give us stability and continuous growth for everyone.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach the following:
- A cover letter explaining why you’re the best candidate for this position
- Your Resume
- A list of 3 references including both employers and other people who have personally worked with you