Advocate. Writer. Peacemaker. Blended Family Aficionado.
Renée strongly believes that reconfigured families can work. This is a philosophy she applies to her job in the office and her job at home as a mom and stepmom to four children.When Renée isn’t lawyering, she likes to run up and down mountains for fun in obstacle course races. She is currently working on her first novel and learning to speak French.
- Suffolk University Law School- 2003
- Assistant Finance Director with a Congressional Campaign
- Mediation Training with Renowned Mediation Expert, Woody Mosten
- Media and Political Consultant
- Legislative Advocate
- State Liason for a Public Interest Group
- Advisory Board for Love146
- Divorce in Connecticut- Renee C. Bauer, Esq.
- Percy's Imperfectly Perfect Family- Published in December, 2014
Awards & Certifications
- Litigator of the Year in 2015 - Connecticut Law Tribune
- Certified Guardian Ad Litem (GAL)
- Certified Attorney for the Minor Child (AMC)
Ready to protect your family? Contact us online or call 203-288-7370!