This time of year, we are often reminded of how fortunate we are to have the simplest of luxuries. Even something as small as a pillow can make a big difference in our comfort and quality of life.
Unfortunately, not everyone enjoys the privilege of a good night’s rest.
About The Children’s Center of Hamden
The Children’s Center of Hamdenis a private, nonprofit childcare agency with a mission to hearten youth who struggle with:
- psychological or social problems,
- physical or sexual abuse,
- learning disabilities,
- substance abuse,
- and family trauma.
The Center cares for an average of 170 children/teens and their families from the Greater New Haven area and Connecticut at large. The organization offers residential, inpatient, and outpatient treatment programs, as well as on-site K-12 education in a safe, nurturing environment. Many of the children in the Center’s short-term care facilities do not have a pillow to lay their head down each night.
How Your Support Can Help
This holiday season, Bauer Law Group is collecting pillows for the Children’s Center of Hamden. These children have hard lives, and we want to help. Together, we can make their dreams at night a little easier.
Drop your donations off at our office, located at:
2531 Whitney Avenue
Hamden, CT 06518.
All pillows must be new, but if you are a current client, every pillow you donate will reduce your bill by $25.00*.
- For more information on our community involvement and events, click here.
- To make a donation to The Children’s Center of Hamden directly, follow this link.
- If you need a dedicated family law attorney, request a consultation.
- Questions about Bauer Law Group should be directed to (203) 288-7800.
- Questions about The Children’s Center of Hamden can be answered here.
Thank you in advance for all your help!
*Discount limited to $100.00.